MOBILE & WI-FI ENABLED SMARTPHONESS AND TABLETS EULA
(AD-SPONSORED APPS & NON AD-SPONSORED APPS)
This EULA governs your use of the this mobile Application
(“Application”) for mobile devices created by (kDuo Productions). The Application is
a collection of streaming radios.
What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
User Provided Information:
The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and install the
Application. When you use the Application, you generally provide:
(a) your name, email address, age, username, password and other registration information;
(b) transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use Applications from us;
(c) information you provide us when you contact us for help;
(d) information you enter into our system when using the Application, such as contact information and project management information.
It is possible that we may also use the information you provided us to contact your from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions. However this is unlikely to occur with free apps as no exchange of information as detailed above occurs, except perhaps Google Analytics if enabled.
Automatically Collected Information:
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not
limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP
address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers
you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
Yes. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this
It is unlikely, however we may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- to advertisers and third party advertising networks and analytics companies as described in the section below.
Automatic Data Collection and Advertising:
We may work with analytics companies such as Google Analytics to help us understand how the Application is being used,such as the frequency and duration of usage. We may work with advertisers and third party advertising Networks, who need to know how you interact with advertising provided in the Application which helps us keep the Application free. Advertisers and advertising networks use some of the information collected by the Application, including, but not limited to, the unique identification ID of your mobile device and your mobile telephone number. To protect the anonymity of this information, we use an encryption technology to help ensure that these third parties can’t identify you personally.
These third parties may also obtain anonymous information about other applications you’ve downloaded to your mobile device, the mobile websites you visit, your non-precise location information (e.g., your zip code), and other non- precise location information in order to help analyse and serve anonymous targeted advertising on the Application and elsewhere. We may also share encrypted versions of information you have provided in order to enable our partners to append other available information about you for analysis or advertising related use.
If you’d like to opt-out from third party use of this type of information to help serve targeted
advertising, please visit the section entitled “Opt-out” below.
What are my opt-out rights?
There are multiple opt-out options for users of this Application:
- Opt-out of all information collection by uninstalling the Application: You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
- Opt-out from the use of information to serve targeted advertising by advertisers and/or third party network advertisers: you may at any time opt-out from further allowing us to have access to your location data by altering the settings on your device.
By using the Application, you are consenting to our processing of your information as set forth in
computer/hand held device or using or touching information in any way, including, but not
limited to, collecting, storing, deleting, using, combining and disclosing information, all of which
activities will take place in the State or Country of Residence. If you reside outside the State or Country of Residence your information will be transferred, processed and stored there under State or Country of Residence privacy standards.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about
our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org